Saturday, May 05, 2007

A Wonderful Sojourn to KOOP Islands



"Welcome to Koop Islands. A place where music and life swing to a slightly different drum"
- KOOP -


My years of being a dear aficionado of KOOP, the electronic jazz duo from Sweden, has finally been paid off pleasingly on last thursday evening at Bloomsbury Ballroom, London.

I had been waiting...waiting...and waiting...until i came across a website announcing their concert that automatically made my heart leap up bringing out the wildest instant ecstasy in me.

My lucky stars were shining surprisingly bright on the night of the concert, that, soon after the gig had ended, i was allowed to taste the sweetness of a wickedly wonderful encounter with Magnus Zingmark himself, one of the Stockholm-based duo.


I cant present nor describe the whole concert experience in semantic ways....it was beyond wonderful. I am inviting you all to take a look of the picture of me, Nanda (my dear good friend & concert partner), and Mr. Zingmark, of course.

Need i say anything more? No, indeed. Obviously....a dream can come true.


1 comment:

Johannes said...

Naan (i tend to like calling people after indian food) and you look happy but his face is grim - didn't the camera man animate him? And besides, you were in London and didn't give me a shout? What have I done wrong. xo