Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feisty Count



"...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, or 10 Money can't buy you all the love that you had then."
Feist - 1234

Please answer me, Feist... If it's a love of living in a country i had back then, surely money can buy me a ticket and provide me a visa to go back there, cant it?

1 2 3 4... Arrghhhhhh. This is what feeling nostalgic does to you!. I badly miss England!. Yes, i do! Miss the country, London the Big Smoke, and even Birmingham!.

1 2 3 4... I need to satisfy myself now. Am doing a feisty count in my head of my favorite things about England. I'll tell you later how many things i've counted.
Meanwhile...Come and join my counting!.

1...2...3....4...5...6...9...or 10! Money can bring you back living in England!


to be continued


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you lived there far too long :P

What I miss the most about England is hanging out with friends whose not there anymore..

Memento said...

Fly and visit us here then Ci ;)

BTW, thanks for the visit & comment ya. But I'm afraid I've to delete it Ci since you've put my real name... :( I prefer to remain a semi-anonymous blogger (have been one since 2001 hehehe...)
Sori yaaa....

Anonymous said...

If you want something enough and set your heart on it...then your actions will lead you to obtain it successfully! Sacrifice now to reap later!