Friday, June 02, 2006

Finally...

I promised myself yonks ago (oh well, not that long...only about 3 months, i guess) that i'd create blog or something like that as soon as i submitted all the courseworks. The idea was due to a thought that as i had been writing quite a lot (either useless, pointless, or meaningful), but all i did was just kept them safely on my laptop. "So why not writing them in a blog?"

Anyways...
All essays had been submitted, and the after essays' euphoria made me forgetting my own promise. Then came the exams' pressure...i forgot it all once again.


They've all gone now... My brain is still tired of being 'squezeed' by those modules. But i found my self having nothing to do (oh well, the dissertation's research doesn't really push me to think as hard as exams did). And i suddenly remembered about creating this blog. So there...i just did. This is my opening posts

Finally...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont hold your pride to high ... maybe that's the answer !! or just let it fly ... hurt yourself ...

you made that question to be appeared honey !!

Anonymous said...

It's good ! You've found your hidden treasury. Keep on doing it, do it not just for the sake of writing, on anything, without thinking, but do it wholeheartedly and purposedly, with mission.
Just to remind ! You haven't reached the final yet, the dissertation is still your top priority at this moment; topic selection, contents outline, liteature review, research questions, research plan, data collection etc. It's a bundle of works ! Like you said, time management is the key, have fun !