Sunday, June 11, 2006

just a thought



It's been days since the last posting. Well..when i did create this blog, I figured out that i wouldn't write a post everyday. That's just...not me. Though I've got many things in mind to pour out my inner thoughts into a writing. BUT...My thoughts are random. My likes are random. What's more, my mood changes randomly. I decided to write everytime i want. Whenever i feel to write.

Many things have happened. Many things I've experienced for the past few days. Many things I've contemplated and called to mind. Some are questions. Some are answers. Some are meaningless thoughts. Yes, my brain just can't stop working. It won't stop even when i sleep. Even when I'm too tired to think.

Anyone ever think how our brain stimulates? Ah well, the answer would be a scientific one. Ask the experts of anatomy, they will explain it. Yes, those scientists. And...those scientists who fathom the works of our brain have been evoked by the works of their brain as well. The impetus that drives their scientific research.

I was thinking, once, and visualizing about how those thoughts were brought into existence in our brain. And, thus, they produced effect(s) and shaped our behavior in our action; our choices in life. In In my imagination, they emerged, walked around the parts of the brain, and thereafter tried to find their shelter within. They, then, met other thoughts, compiled together, and aimed to be the impetus of our own mind. Which thought would achieve to be the most important one? Which one would be the strongest compulsion that drove the function (sanity or insanity) of our minds?. Each one walked,and ran. Swimming around in our brain afterwards. Pushing it. Competing to each other. Albeit, each filled our brain, possessed its place within, no matter what level or priority it was in. They eventually developed human's deeds.

Ah well, that was just another complicated random thought of mine. Don't be surprised. I do things like that. My random curiosities drive me to.

So... Here's a thought. I've been discussing this with a good friend. In choosing a partner and deciding a person that we're interested in, Is it 'differences' or 'similarities' that attracts us?. He thought that he'd prefer similarities better. While i argued that different characters would be acceptable and would do; but the similarities lied in interests. What do you think?

I'm sure there is another thought regarding that question being born in your brain and causing you to think, to decide....which one?
So, I'm just going to leave it to you then... I'm sure each answer will be different. You know why? Because each of us is different to each other... ;)


*thanks to Mark for the inspiration :)

#The illustration: a creative block by Astrid Atihuta (Amy) - http://www.astridatihuta.com/

No comments: